Audiology is a branch of science that studies hearing, balance, and its related disorders. Audiologists are the experts who can help to diagnose, and treat hearing and balance disorders for people of all ages. Hearing connects us to people enabling us to speak in an exceedingly way that
none of our other senses are able to do. Hearing matters for all the pleasure it can bring and also the difference it can make to our quality of life.
Causes of Hearing Loss:
Symptoms of Hearing Loss:
The symptoms of hearing loss rely on the degree of hearing loss and also the severity. Hearing disorder in Infants is typically detected with the assistance of a New Born Hearing Screener soon after birth.
Symptoms of Hearing loss in Children include:
• A delay in Speech and Language Development
• Child not startling when loud sound is present
• Child unable to localize sound (where sound is coming from)
• Tend to concentrate to television or video games at a high volume
• Poor performance in Academics
• Behavioral problems in classroom
Symptoms of hearing disorder in Adults include:
• Tend to show the TV or radio volume loud which may be too loud for others seated near you
• Struggle to know Speech, especially in noisy environments
• Have difficulty hearing people on the phone
• Unable to localize the source of sound
• Ask people to repeat the conversation.
• Find yourself avoiding social situations
• Feel exhausted after attending any social events
• Notice ringing within the ears, called Tinnitus
Why urge your Ears tested?
Many people assume that hearing tests are for those who have a hearing problem. It is very easy to overlook the health of your hearing, especially if you’re not experiencing any troubling symptoms. Taking hearing test doesn’t just discover deafness but it can uncover many physical and medical issues that cannot be presenting any symptoms.
At Rehaab Roots we have a sophisticated diagnostic room with a controlled acoustic environment provided, to relinquish the foremost accurate results. All the Audiological testing are distributed in accordance with the International Standards ISO 8253.
At Rehaab Roots we provide a Comprehensive Diagnostic Hearing Assessment conducted by our Audiologists who can measure not only the extent of the hearing damage but also the particular cause for the hearing impairment.
The Audiological services provided by Rehaab Roots include:
We at Rehaab Roots believe in providing access to synergy in care and rehabilitation.
Copyrights © 2020 rehaabroots | Ninth Creations Media Pvt Ltd